Enjoy an opportunity to be a part of the community-engaged Arlington Liber Academy that promotes family, virtue, education, leadership, and freedom!
Who we are
Arlington Liber Academy was founded in 2013 as a community of home schooling families choosing Leadership Education in the greater DFW area but has influences nationwide with their association with other like-minded education groups supporting agency-based education.
Building Liber Communities Across the World
To build liber communities of families endeavoring to
- promote freedom,
- continue in lifelong learning,
- stand for truth,
- fulfill personal missions and
- impact the world for good.
Education for Freedom
To provide an educational environment that
- promotes freedom and choice,
- fosters a love of learning,
- offers opportunities for positive peer interactions and friendships,
- recognizes learning happens in phases,
- individualizes education,
- invites students to take responsibility and ownership for their education,
- develops virtuous Statesmen and Leaders who
- understand the nature and anatomy of freedom and
- acquire knowledge, skills, abilities and vision to fulfill their unique missions.
- Conference Events with Guest Speakers (including Authors, Educators, and other subject matter experts)
- Academy Events (ie. Shakespeare Plays, Constitution Bowls)
*Arlington Liber Academy Flier posted at your office publicly viewable by all your clients
Details (what is accepted)
- Logos: 1″x2″ emailed to email@example.com
- Advertisements: up to 8.5″x11″ provided by Sponsor
Terms and Conditions
All Sponsorship Agreements are subject to the Arlington Liber Academy (herein
referred to as the Publisher) approval and acceptance. Acceptance of the Sponsorship Agreement shall constitute an agreement to provide advertising space as described in the Agreement. The undersigned, by signing the Sponsorship Agreement, acknowledges that ) and that this Agreement is subject to all such terms which are expressly made a part of this Agreement.
Cancellations or changes in the Sponsorship Agreement are accepted only in writing to the Publisher, and must be received on or before the Sponsorship Closing Date for the applicable issue. The Closing date for the event LOLIPOP Learning Live!, shall be January 24, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
The Publisher will schedule, run, and invoice all contracts in possession on the advertising closing date of a scheduled issue. THE ADVERTISER/SPONSOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING ARTWORK TO THE PUBLISHER. Advertisers/Sponsors are responsible for the submission of the advertising copy and materials by material deadlines. Payment is due at the time of sponsorship registration.
The advertiser/sponsor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher with whom Publisher may have contracted for any and all loss, expense or other liability (including attorney’s fees) arising from any claim of libel, violation of privacy, plagiarism, copyright any advertised copy submitted, any advertised copy submitted, infringement, omission, incorrect information or placement and any other claim or suit that may arise out of the publication of printed or published.